• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sello (stamp) in San Sebastián

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte (2016)
Hello again kind and generous Camino compadres!
Given the apparent closure of the official albergue de los pelegrinos in San Sebastián, I am at a loss as to where to collect my first stamp from. Any ideas?
Thank you in advance!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Surely at the Diocese of San Sebastián could stamp it. For info about location and opening times take a look at their web: www.elizagipuzkoa.org

Cathedral, police station, tourist information office and youth hostel where most of pilgrims stays, bars cafes Buen Camino, also on top of hill on first day a stamp left outside private house, also water, can't miss it. Buen camino

Cathedral, police station, tourist information office and youth hostel where most of pilgrims stays, bars cafes Buen Camino, also on top of hill on first day a stamp left outside private house, also water, can't miss it. Buen camino
Thank you! I found a place in the end. Also walked by that wonderful little water station with stamp you mentioned.

Most read last week in this forum