• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sensodyne users...

Anne100

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte, Sept.-Nov. (2013)
Is it available in Spain? Please tell me I don't have to carry two big heavy tubes of toothpaste with me when I begin my camino.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
It sure is but why carry two ?? Just buy along the way as you need not only toothpaste but what ever you need.

I'd only need to carry two tubes if it isn't available there.

You're "sure it is" meaning you purchased it in Spain?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I use this toothpaste at home but I have never seen it in Spain except in the odd place when I was walking the Via de la Plata. Never saw it on the Camino Frances route

It´s a brand which is advertised on Spanish TV but you might have to try the local chemist though.
Buen Camino!

I just checked and it looks like you might be able to buy it at the Carrefour grocery stores - probably in the major centres like Burgos and Leon for example

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Are there Carrefour stores along the Norte?

I live in Bilbo and there are a couple in town. There are found in Donosti as well.

That's great, thanks, everyone!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Readily available, in many, if not all, supermarket chains - Eroski, El Arbol, El Corte Ingles, etc. I spent three months in Spain this year and had no trouble re-stocking.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I used to use Sensodyne but did some research and found this product (Ecodent) worked even better and one small bottle will easily last the whole trip:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OLE96G/?tag=casaivar02-20

No I don't work nor own this company BTW but within a month of using it my sensitive teeth are no more plus its cheap, super lightweight and a little goes a long way. My husband and I plan to being only one on our Camino and should be plenty!

Most read last week in this forum