• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sevilla

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2006, CP 2013, Salvador2017,
Inglés 2019
For anyone around Sevilla, next Saturday marks the end of the annual week long fiesta. I have just had a conversation, as I do weekly (to help her with English), with a friend who is from there. She lives now in Torreblanca, and it pains her to be so far from the action!
She will go on Saturday when she has free time to be there where the action is.
She told me about the popular drink, rebujito, which is - for her - manzanilla, and tempered with something like 7up or lemonade, to mitigate possible consequences.
My friend is dying to go and soak up the atmosphere of her childhood. She is an experienced flamenco dancer, and so looking forward to all the buzz.
So, if you are around, note the end date of the festivities!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
More info here.

Most read last week in this forum