• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

share transport from Bayonne to St Jean

mike mcbroom

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis June 17, 2015 ,Portagusee from Porto to Santiago August 2016, Francis may 2018 this year wil
We are scheduled to arrive in Bayonne at 1732 hours on the TGV. I am concerned about making the last bus/train that I think is 1802hours. June 18.

Would anyone like to share a taxi with us or does anyone have any suggestion

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
We are scheduled to arrive in Bayonne at 1732 hours on the TGV. I am concerned about making the last bus/train that I think is 1802hours. June 18.

Would anyone like to share a taxi with us or does anyone have any suggestion

My understanding is the SNCF bus from Bayonne to SJPdP waits for the TGV from Paris. You might want to confirm that with SNCF, the service provider.

Most read last week in this forum