• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sheen santiago Movie

• Thread starter Deleted member 397
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 397

I read a very brief article in my local paper that said Charlie Sheen and his son were planning on making a movie about the CF-not sure whether documentary or fictional (more likely). Apparently they have a family connection to Galicia.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Ivar posted it earlier. It's Martin Sheen, Charlie's dad, & he'll be working on the picture with his son Emilio Estevez. Sheen's father was from Galicia. As much as I like Charlie, I just don't see him as being religious enough to want do work on this film. :lol:

Sheen, however, is very religious & devout. I saw him say the rosary at Camp Casey in 2005. Nice man.

Kelly

Most read last week in this forum