• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shipping Luggage from St Jean Pied de Port to Santiago?

Triagenurse54

Time of past OR future Camino
May-July 2024
Is there a DHL or UPS office/store in SJPP? (Before crossing the Pyrenees) We would like to forward a suitcase to Casa Ivar from SJPP? Thank you for your response.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Is there a DHL or UPS office/store in SJPP? (Before crossing the Pyrenees) We would like to forward a suitcase to Casa Ivar from SJPP? Thank you for your response.
From SJPdP it's actually best to use Express Bourricot to send luggage to Santiago, where it's held for you in a secure storage room at the Loop Inn.

I have used this service 3 times, and it's so much easier than lugging your suitcase to the post office, preparing it to be mailed, etc. (and it's @ivar approved for sending from SJPdP to Santiago ) All you have to do is go to the Express Bourricot office near the Pilgrim Office, give them your information and pay their fee. They will give you a tag for your luggage, and then you just leave it at your accommodation in the morning when you start out on the Camino.

Hola I used Express Bourricot in 2017 and then received a E5 or E10 discount of the accommodation venue that stored my bag. The alternative is transport to Pamplona and then post office to Ivar. Cheers

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Agree- super easy! The EB office was also open in the evening - if want to drop off the night before. I must admit it felt very freeing to get rid of it & be ready to set off!

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
I used Express Burricot on 2016. The location in Saint Jean was easy to find and so was the location in Santiago. I would absolutely use it again. I think I also used them for transport from Biarritz airport to Saint Jean…

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum