• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Shoe stores for size 14 US near burgos

NcFinn

Time of past OR future Camino
July 30
Hello! My Salomons had a blowout. I’ve tried going through corporate in the US, ticket was referred to Europe and I get no response. Anybidy have an experience in Burgos with getting larger size shoes?

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks Bradypus. When in logronio I took a taxi to Decathlon. Awesome store. Just didn’t have sizes that big. Might have to finish out in sandals.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A selection of Camino Jewellery
If you keep your Salomon’s (send ahead to Santiago) they will fully refund you with an online credit. If you bought them from REI, they will refund you.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum