• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Silly season

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2006, CP 2013, Salvador2017,
Inglés 2019
In local press, remember that? Summer, which is what was supposed to be the season here in this part of the world, the extremities of Europe, when officialdom shuts down for the summer break, something had to replace it.
Anything.
Seems like the same happens to an extent here...
Meanwhile, many seasoned and new pilgrims and hikers are trekking along, breathing in and out, adding to the long, long story of the Camino, from wherever to the culmination in Santiago de Compostela.
Isn't it amazing? (I will refrain from posting my favourite John Denver song...)
I wish all those currently on camino, and about to begin - specially those caught up in flight delays due to problems in UK - the best of caminos. Be where you are, leave something for those who will follow you - but only in the invisible sense of a whiff of mystery, not of any other kind.
Anyone on camino, now, who reads this, and feels inclined to share, please do.
Armchair pilgrims, hold fire. Not your space! Well, ok, but only if it lightens the atmosphere...
Buen camino, people!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum