• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SJPP February 17th update.

Gianni3333

Time of past OR future Camino
2012 Frances St Jean Pied de Port - Santiago
2013 Frances St Jean Pied de Port -,Santiago
2016 Frances St Jean Pied de Port - Santiago
Hi everyone, I'm now in Roncesvalles after walking from Saint Jean Pied de Port this morning. The weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky. There is snow at the top of the mountain and it's windy but it was a perfect day. ALL the trails off the road (via Valcarlo) are closed because of mud and snow.

Gianni

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Anytime, if anyone has any more questions let me know or if I see anything that might be useful I'll post it.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Four inches of snow and cold temperatures are forecast for tonight. The snow level will be about 900 meters.

The website for La Boutique de Pelerin in St Jean http://www.boutique-du-pelerin.com/en/ carries a link to the weather conditions at the Col de Bentarte Pass that looks out about a week that might be useful.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum