• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Songs

bryans

There are a small number of songs in spanish with music that keep on turning up in you tube camino videos.
I am trying to find these . Any help appreciated.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Ultreia Suseia? Or is it in French?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
With this site you can take the music from the youtube (I don´r know the reason, but this web fails with some youtubes and perfectly works with most ... sure you can find other converters):
These are a couple of links with songs in Spanish and Ultreia (which is in French):
  • , , MEDIA=youtube]9SxuEE46PgA[/MEDIA], , ,
If you look for songs in Spanish, look for ¨Canciones del Camino de Santiago¨. You will find a lot of them. After you have downloaded you might need to edit.

Buen Camino & Ultreia!!

Last edited:
The one i was looking for had a nativity theme?
I have to check my IPhone. I think I have one thst goes on about Belen with a Galician sound. Could that be it?

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum