• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Spanish for Pilgrims on Youtube

MichelleElynHogan

Veteran Member
A wonderful British chap has created a number of videos including pilgrimage preparation, logistics, packing and my most recent find of his is a short list of 5 or 6 videos on Spanish for Pilgrims. Most main topics are covered and words / phrases are provided in written form so they can be copied into a small pad or notebook, or the notes section in a cellphone. Brilliant!!!!

Once the first one has been watched, the next should load automatically.

Glad I found this!!!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
His entire channel is great! I was shocked that he only has a few hundred subs, especially considering all of the details he puts into his Camino-related topics.

Thank-you for sharing this!!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Hola - OK - good intentions and has some value - BUT I found it a bit disjointed, and unfocussed. ALSO could do with some attention to spelling of the Spanish - (trying not to be too negative over what is a good initiative...!) Stephen

I also found this on Youtube. I was in a hurry and thought I was going to watch this videos another day, but forgot to mark them as watch later.. And ofcourse I forgot all about it. So thank you Michelle for the reminder, now I´m going to watch while having me some lunch.

Most read last week in this forum