• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting from Leon May 5th 2014

VickyD

Time of past OR future Camino
Starting from Leon Airport on May 5th 2014 to Santiago de Compostela.
I'm starting my Camino on the 5th of May next year from Leon Airstrip (Val Virgien de Camino) is it possible to get a Pilgrims Passport there?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I'm starting my Camino on the 5th of May next year from Leon Airstrip (Val Virgien de Camino) is it possible to get a Pilgrims Passport there?
Hola VickyD,
Welcome to the Forum.
From memory you actually get your stamp at the tourist office, opposite the cathedral, others might know if you can get your credential/passport there.
However, you can get one from the Australian Friends of the Camino, prior to leaving if you join the association.
Buen Camino
Colin

In Leon you can get a credential/Pilgrim's Passport at Albergue "Santa Maria de Carbajal" the Benedictine Monastery.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Thanks for the advice.

We got our credentials from our national confraternity, American Pilgrims on the Camino. Since your profile indicates you're an Australian, the national confraternity, Australian Friends of the Camino <http://afotc.org/> website indicates that they issue credentials. Look under the tab titled Contact and you'll see link for "Request Credential." That way you'll already have it in hand and ready for your first sello (stamp) when you arrive, and have one less thing to worry about as you're getting oriented and ready to take the first steps toward Santiago.

Buen Camino,
Jim

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thankyou Jim.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum