• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Starting from León

pachavegas

Hi... Im starting my Camino tomorrow from León! Anyone on the way ?

Hola ... Arrancando mi Camino desde León mañana. Alguien por más por aquí?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Aw... I'm starting from Leon on Tuesday. (May 21). Blessings to you! ibuen camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Just finished from Leon to Santiago yesterday. Had a perfect hike-no bedbugs, not a drop of rain, snorers I could tolerate, no blisters, no ugly incidents observed, new friends and a spirit like no other. Buen Camino.

How wonderful for you! May it be so for me as well! Be blessed!

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Hi there, we're walking from Leon to villar de mazarife. We all had a bit of a heavy night in Leon so are taking our time today to recover! If you see 3 guys in cowboy hats say hi

Como te va Pacha? Como esta el clima? Buen Camino!!

Por favor dime que la etapa de Cebreiro no es tan dura como dicen... Jajaja
Estoy muerto en Villafranca

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum