• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

starting in Sevilla on 25 march

ton vaessen

Time of past OR future Camino
None
Starting 25 march 2015 from Sevilla
I'll be staying in Sevilla from 23 match in the triana hostel. On 25 match I"ll start my Camino. Is anybody ging tot start off the same dat and interested in starting off together. I'm from the netherlands and am 65 years old.
Ton Vaessen
tontsje@gmail.com

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
ill start on 28 of March.

Perhaps I'll meet you somewhere on the camino. I'm not walking very much kilometers a day. (average 20 - 25 kilometer) For now I wish you a "Buen Camino"
Ton Vaessen

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Perhaps I'll meet you somewhere on the camino. I'm not walking very much kilometers a day. (average 20 - 25 kilometer) For now I wish you a "Buen Camino"
Ton Vaessen
Ton, I am a 60 year old Canadian who will be walking slowly too, but I start a day after you. Perhaps we will meet! Steve

Ton, I am a 60 year old Canadian who will be walking slowly too, but I start a day after you. Perhaps we will meet! Steve
Perhaps we"ll meet along the way, for instance when I'm having a restday (the first ons probably in Merida) It's Nice tot hear things from people who"LL be walking the camino at the same time as me. The camino gets more real in this way.
Buen Camino and perhaps "hasta la Vista"

Most read last week in this forum