• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Stores in London

katiawt

Hi
I´ll be in London next week and I am planning to buy some equipment to my next camino. I live in Brasil and we don´t have good brands here.
Can someone sugest me some good stores there??
I am planning to buy a new backpack, a sleeping bag - maybe a Deuter Dream Lite 500 if I can find it - and clothes.
Thanks for your help

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Fieldandtrek.com are pretty good, too - they have a store at 42, Maiden Lane, Covent Garden.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
In my view, you should start at Cotswold Outdoor on Piccadilly (North side, close to Tube) - there's lots of very good stuff and very few poor choices; after that, if needed, it's just a few minutes walk to Covent Garden where all the other outdoor stores have branches - Patagonia, Snow & Rock, North Face, Ellis Brigham, Field & Trek, Katmandu

in a previous post feild and trek was mentioned this should be your first stop.They are part os a massive discount chain and can save you up to 50 % on many items...from travel towels to boots. I mention this because within 30 meters there is a north face shop...cotswold outdoors and mountain warehouse.cotswold do a full range of sleeping bag liners.Just up the road five minutes on charing cross road the TX max is doing tral socks for £3.00 apair.Just a few minutes from TK max on oxford street is sports direct....for your rucksack...approx £25.oo...for a karrimor 35l

forgot to mention...if you go neer Victoria station you could visit "nomad"...great prices...and if your camino is in the summer they have the best lightweight desert walking boots...(£30.00)...great deals on packs....brilliant staff that know what they are talking about

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum