• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Suggestions for Paris accomodation end April

Chip

Hi again
As I will be landing in Paris in the evening of April 20th staying a few days then trying to find my way to the Somme, for the Anzac Day commerations on the 25th then on to Bayonne ( I have "decided" to avoid the tempetation of France's wine regions this trip :cry: ) by the 27th to really commence my Camino on the 28th.

I have the pilgrim's typically tight budget and am looking for frugal accomodation and will have my hike tent with me.

Anyone have any suggestions or advice? Please? :?

thanks
john

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We got a private room in the International Youth Hostel in Paris and found it to be just fine. A room in a dorm is very inexpensive and the hostel is central to the Metro.

You can book via http://www.booking.com. I´ve used the site several times without problems. Cheapest hotel room in Paris the 20th of April is € 32 hotel Hipotel Paris Belleville close to the Place de la Republique. Or hotel Nation Montmartre close to the Sacre Coeur € 39.
Travel safe!
annie

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Brilliant! thank you both..

Bookings made at AIJ (paris) and Booking.com (Somme)

Beun Camino
john

Most read last week in this forum