• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taking a train from Santiago to Taize

Stephanie Martin

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino in Sept/Oct/Nov 2022 (via the French route)
Hi all,

Has anyone taken the train from Santiago to Taize? I'm planning to visit Taize (France) after I finish my Camino in Santiago. Where can I go to book train services to Taize? Thank you.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi all,

Has anyone taken the train from Santiago to Taize? I'm planning to visit Taize (France) after I finish my Camino in Santiago. Where can I go to book train services to Taize? Thank you.
Stephanie Martin,
Going to Taize is not a direct route! Check out various travel possibities on Rome2Rio.com.
Happy research and Buen camino.

Last edited:
Be aware that you type in the correct Taizé seeing there are more towns with the same name.

Le Bourg, 71250 Taizé, France

Another option is flight from SdC to Lyon and then public transport to Taizé.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Here is Taizé's advice page for reaching them by train and bus. Including timetables.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum