• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi from Santo Domingo De Silos

Skywalk

Time of past OR future Camino
"2019"
Hello All. does anyone know if it's possible to get a taxi back to Burgos from Santo Domingo de Silos if I end needing to leave there on a Sat or Sun? I believe the buses only operate on weekdays. My first Camino coming up - very exciting!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello All. does anyone know if it's possible to get a taxi back to Burgos from Santo Domingo de Silos if I end needing to leave there on a Sat or Sun? I believe the buses only operate on weekdays. My first Camino coming up - very exciting!
The town of Santo Domingo de Silos is well equipped to take care of tourists. Any hotel and/or the tourist bureau can call a taxi for you.

Any guess as to the cost of such a taxi?

And I'd appreciate a link to the relevant bus service.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
As for cost of a taxi see below

Any guess as to the cost of such a taxi?

And I'd appreciate a link to the relevant bus service.
Here is a link to Burgos’ ayuntamiento. http://www.aytoburgos.es/movilidad-...on-de-autobuses/burgos-santo-domingo-de-silos

Looks like once a day 5:30 pm M-Th, 6:30 on Friday. I can’t remember which day of the week I was there, but Rebekah bussed in from Burgos and I think she just made it in time for vespers. We started the Camino San Olav, three days to Burgos, the next day.

And that is an off-topic, unsolicited recommendation — if you have the time, walk back to Burgos. It’s a great little camino.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum