• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi Lugo to Serria

SaolBeo

Time of past OR future Camino
Newbie :)
Hello all,
Wondering if anyone could advise the taxi situation getting from Lugo to Sarria and likely cost - last minute adventure and hoping to get to Lugo late on Sat 15th September but likely will be too late for bus/train connections onwards that evening
All advice appreciated

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Don't know to be sure, but you could walk from Lugo, it is very nice, and about the same distance to Santiago from Sarria? Just a thought!

Davey

I thought the taxi is 40 -50€
Or as Davey stated when you have the time you also can walk.
Wish you well , Peter .

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Peter & Davey thanks so much for the advice, really appreciate - this is very much a last minute decision to embrace the journey and hoping if I take it slowly my first Camino attempt will be doable and the start of many

Peter & Davey thanks so much for the advice, really appreciate - this is very much a last minute decision to embrace the journey and hoping if I take it slowly my first Camino attempt will be doable and the start of many

I'm sure you are going to have a lovely time!

Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum