• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi peregrino

Jim McMurtrie

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances April-May 2018
Frances September-October 2019
Is anyone familiar with Taxi Peregrino. Need to get from Pamplona to SJPdP on April 10.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Is anyone familiar with Taxi Peregrino. Need to get from Pamplona to SJPdP on April 10.

https://www.expressbourricot.com/ - used them last Tuesday. They will fill the bus (8 people) and charge less. I was due to land at 13:10 and they told me bus was at 13:30 but they would wait. We left airport at 13:55 when everybody booked was ready. Only €19 and dropped at the door.

Great service. Will be using them again this year.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I thought Express Bourricot only operated between Biarritz and SJPdP not Pamplona to SJPdP.

I thought Express Bourricot only operated between Biarritz and SJPdP not Pamplona to SJPdP.
I too, thought Express Bourricot only operated between Biarritz and SJPdP. So, is anyone familiar with Taxi Peregrino (or any other taxi service) from Pamplona airport to SJPdP? We will be arriving Pamplona 1330 April 24 for our first-ever Camino and would like to consider sharing a taxi. Also, it has been difficult (at least for us) to find bus information. Thank you in advance for any wisdom you can share on the topic of getting from Pamplona to SJPdP.

YOu can contact Caminofacil for this ride. You can also find bus information €22 at CONDA's website or at www.movelia.es

NOTE: Their calendar system has never worked for me. You have to put in your date, and remember to put the day first: 01/04/2018 Then "pull" the arrow to the right with your mouse. There are several buses per day and the bus station is small and easily managed.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum