• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thank You Everyone!

Warge

Time of past OR future Camino
Future november
I just finished my first camino yesterday. I asked a lot of question during this journey, but at the end, I let things go as they were intended.

Met a lot of people, made some new friends! When I got in to Santiago, everyone I met but not spoken to on the road became brothers and sisters. Congrats and hand shakes all around. Hugs and smiles all around.

This was one experience I was clearly over thinking before I started, and now that I finished, I sit here in bed wondering what is next!
Thank you everyone, I will be looking forward to my next camino, whenever it is in the future!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Such a happy outcome! Congratulations. Enjoy this time, and put it all in the bank of memory, till your return.

After my first Camino (CF) I was convinced that my long distance walking days were over. Within two months I was starting to plan my next walk. As you have experienced, the Camino and the people you meet get in your blood/mind. It is the best kind of addiction.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum