• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Thanks all.

susiem

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2023
I leave for the Camino Frances in a few days and want to thank all those who asked the questions I had in mind and to the knowledgeable and wise replies from those who answered. I've allowed 39 days from SJPdP which, in retrospect may not be enough as I'm an older woman and intend carrying my backpack from Zubiri, however I know there are alternatives if this proves too much. Easy does it and I will adopt the tortoise as my familiar during this journey!
Thanks all.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Tortoise is a good one. I tended to address snails as kindred spirits when I saw them on the path, as they also move slowly carrying everything on their back. I try not to leave a trail of slime, though.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Haven't seen me after a day of sweating profusely, have you? I try to only sit on my own things until I take a shower...

Escargot, go slow.
Don't rush your Camino.
( Maybe I could be a poet?)

Tortoise is a good one. I tended to address snails as kindred spirits when I saw them on the path, as they also move slowly carrying everything on their back. I try not to leave a trail of slime, though.
Both the tortoises and snails carry camping gear as they always lose out on the albergue "bed race".

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!

Most read last week in this forum