• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Camino Provides

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances (2015)
Camino Frances (2016)
Camino Frances (2017)
Caminho Português (2018)
VDLP 2019
Was due to start this weekend. On my very last 'Dry Run' I stumbled and broke my Ribs. Doc tells me 2 months recup. I am of course dissapointed, but as they say 'The Camino provides'. - Just not in a way one can predict.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Bad luck, how long have you got to rest before you up and running again?

Two months Waka, maybe sooner - Will get back on the Camino this summer.
I'm not superstitious or particularly religious, but I do often have the feeling things happen for a reason. Just got to see what lessons are to be learned from this.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Was due to start this weekend. On my very last 'Dry Run' I stumbled and broke my Ribs. Doc tells me 2 months recup. I am of course dissapointed, but as they say 'The Camino provides'. - Just not in a way one can predict.
Wish you well and a speady recovery,Peter.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
And an adjunct to "The Camino provides" is "Whatever happens on the Camino is meant to be." So you may not be surprised that by delaying your start, you will experience some special person or event on the Camino that you would have otherwise missed if you did not start when you do.

Thanks Jim, I cannot explain this. ButI belive it will be so. (I just wish the lesson had not been be so painful)

Peter, just realized that you had a similar experence, and I had mailed you! How about that?

Have been to the doctor today and he said that it is improved .
But he also said no backpack for at least two weeks .
It is what it is .

Wish you well,Peter.

Most read last week in this forum