This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Figure-8 knots on the Camino Primitivo Hospital Route

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino del Norte, Camino Ingles/Ferrol, Camino Primitivo
Does anyone know the history of the Figure-8 knots on the Camino Primitivo Hospital Route, and if they have any significance. I had an unusal experience concerning such in 2019 and I've been wondering...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Interesting. My story: I got into bed at the municipal albergue in Grandas de Salime and found myself staring up at the figure-8 drawn on the bunkbed slat above my head. Two nights later in the municipal in O Cadavo I was making my bed and I suddenly felt this energy that hit me like a punch in the gut, and I knew that figure-8 was right over my head. I looked up, and it was, again drawn on the bunkbed slat.

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Is the Infinity symbol. The knotted arrow represents go straight ahead with caution. The tag in the photo strikes me as a rather hazardous way mark given that one boot kick could spin it around and send the wanderer into a proper ramble.

Most read last week in this forum