• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Guardian: "Cycling Spain's Camino de Santiago with child

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The comments made on the article webpage got really nasty! Several posts were deleted by the moderator, and comments were closed very early. It is curious that a bicycle ride by a kid would generate such hostility! We are better people, here, of course.

I read some of the comments too. Just goes to show how much more civilised we are on here.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The Guardian (or maybe its Sunday sister The Observer) led me to the Camino last year, through an article. It got me thinking 'Hmmm!' and within a few weeks I was walking and had blisters in Spain! Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum