• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Not so Serious thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
People read all kinds of things: Tea leaves, coffee grounds, hands, guts, well, even books! I guess that’s why we are so smart…
What ..books???? I am shocked. I read between the lines. So much easier and I can finish a book in minutes. I dont learn much but at least I can say I've read 1000's of them

Last edited:
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

€60,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
View attachment 130351

My new grandchild/grandson was born today (31 July 2022) at 3:14 PM while I was out on a 25 km training walk. I will go and see them at the hospital later tonight. Perhaps they should name him George?
How nice for you, Turga!...They could name him Jett...a bit more classy than George, unless the surname is Harrison.
My brother's ex-wife turned 60 today and I texted her some birthday wishes...am I going off piste?

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
View attachment 130351

My new grandchild/grandson was born today (31 July 2022) at 3:14 PM while I was out on a 25 km training walk. I will go and see them at the hospital later tonight. Perhaps they should name him George?
Congratulations to go around.

Forget George. Too common. Parents can go with Jetson. Or compromise with Jetsen.

€46,-
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I'm leaving next Tuesday to walk the Ingles from Ferrol and Finisterre/Muxia. Finally, after years of waiting (we tortoises take our time )
Great for you, Turga! Be careful to not get lost in any bramble and weeds this time.
If you walk too slow, your new grandson may be driving a car by the time du see him next.
Taking your time is usually a good thing. Patience is not usually one of my "good" qualities.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
A selection of Camino Jewellery
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

€46,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
A selection of Camino Jewellery

€60,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum