• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The original Camino de Santiago Graffiti Buff (April 2020 update) [Paid] March 2016 update

No permission to buy (€20.00)

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
ivar submitted a new resource:

Camino Buff - Camino de Santiago Buffs

Read more about this resource...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
LTfit updated Camino Buff with a new update entry:

New order?

Read the rest of this update entry...

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Update November 2016

A new order has been made. Buffs will be available as of December 6th.

Those on back order will of course be sent out first.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
My buff arrived yesterday, many thanks. I like the design. For those with smallish heads (ie normal woman sized) beware - it is very big and baggy. I've had to let my other half have this one.

Hello Lee.
My buff arrived safe and well yesterday 17th July. Once again thank you for the great service you provide.
John

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I'd like to order one! Not sure how to do so... Please advise. Thanks!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum