• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The road to Compostela / belgian televison

SabsP

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
some and then more. see my signature.
http://www.een.be/programmas/man-bijt-h ... compostela

A small weekly item on belgian tv : a journalist who started walking from Brussels through France onto Compostela with a small camera and randomly talking to people he meets underway.

He walks for a couple of weeks, comes back to Brussels for a couple of days and then the production company drives him back to where he stopped last time.

In the show today the journalist met a Californian Dominican priest and they had such a nice talk. Lovely.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I'm a big fan! He always stumbles on these great little stories that you can only find on the camino <3.
I think this item is making the camino really known and even more popular than it already was in Belgium. So you can expect a lot more Belgians on the way

Most read last week in this forum