This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino The walk of my life...

Starsky

Apr 30, 2013
Scotland
www.starskymusic.com
Time of past OR future Camino
15 July 2013
I have just returned after walking the first few stages of the Camino and I really wish I could have walked the full thing.
It was the most inspirational,breathtaking and amazing things I have done. I will return with haste. Just one thing I made a very dear friend whom is still on the walk and I wanted to track her down to see if she was ok. Her name is Patty and she is from Seattle. She should be approximately around Najera to santo Domingo today. If you do meet her could you check she is ok and tell her Starsky says hi.
Thanks for this forum it was of great use to me and I will continue to use it for my future journeys. Bueno Camino.

Reactions: dytzs_pilgrim
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Starsky

Apr 30, 2013
Scotland
www.starskymusic.com
Time of past OR future Camino
15 July 2013
Thanks clearskies for your post. I will be returning as soon as its possible. With regards to friends I just want to make sure she is ok as she is travelling alone....and if being honest miss the time we spent on my short stay on the camino. I have to say Pamplona was just amazing..there is something amazing about following the path taken by so many, each with their reasons for walking and all go away with different memories. Good luck clearskies for your 800km. I'm jealous.... Take care.

Most read last week in this forum