• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

The Way (Movie) in Dublin

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Watch for joe and I in the scene where Sheen and the others are walking across and up to the Cathedral. Unless they switch it, we'll be on the right in a group of 4. Joe's VERY tall with a ponytail. I'm short.

I'm so excited!
But.. I could have ended up on the cutting floor too! :lol:

I'm also excited, of course, to see the movie for itself.
But... it was fun being an extra!

.......I'll keep my eyes peeled Annie :lol:
Nell

I am working with a cinema in Tipperary town to bring the Camino film there for a night or two shortly after the Dublin Film festival. If we can maybe I might do a work shop for intending/considering pilgrims, maybe something else to create a bit of an event. Nothing definite yet but I will post the information here as soon as we have any form of confirmation.
Pat.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum