• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

This says it all

Ray J

Where exactly are we?
Time of past OR future Camino
CF
Rota Vicentina & Portuguese
Paris to Moulins & Le Puy
VF
Cornwall & John Muir Way
I went to the Oficina De Acogida Al Peregrino site the other day and saw this. Pretty sad. We were planning to hike the Via Francigina in northern France starting May 22nd in Calais, and unless something dramatic happens that's pretty much a no go. Fortunately, we have plenty of great memories and pictures from past years to tide us over. Hope everyone is doing well.

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I loved sitting opposite that mural on the wall. On a hot day (and we did have a very hot September/October in 2018) with a seemingly endless queue of pilgrims waiting to be served I used to imagine slipping through that plantation at the start of a day's hike. Does anybody know where it is?

Most read last week in this forum