• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

To Go or Not To Go. If that is the question . . .

Kathy F.

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2013, CF from Lourdes 2015, CP Porto 2022
. . . let me share this quote, which I just came across, with my fellow forum members:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Of course, everyone who is reading this has decided to do, not just to think about doing. But it's nice to get an affirmation that the time is now to get out and do, whether one is 18 or 80. When that inner voice (the voice of GOD?) calls, it must be obeyed. I'm a 60+ year old and will be doing my first Camino in May. Buen Camino, everyone! 8)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Go pilgrim, follow your quest, let nothing detain you,
Take your share of the sun and the dust,
Lift up your heart
Forget the ephemeral
Things do not matter,
Nothing is true but Love.

Most read last week in this forum