• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Trains

Podge

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Sarria to Santiago (2016 ) Finisterre 2017
Can anyone tell me if trains run from Santander to Santiago either directly or indirectly

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Podge! Welcome to the forum!

There aren't direct trains from Santander to Santiago de Compostela. OTOH, you can make the route changing trains in Palencia. Take a look at the web of RENFE (www.renfe.com) for more info (schedules, fares, ticket purchase...). You may need to make a separate search for each leg though because the RENFE web isn't (too) good with options involving a change of trains along the route.

I just had a quick look at the Spanish train site, Renfe, and it didn't show any connections, maybe because the site isn't too sophisticated, as mentioned above. However, I have found this German site to be easy and very reliable for train travel all over Europe, and it shows some connections from Santander to Santiago.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum