• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transfer bikes from Santagio de compostela to Porto

Philipr

Time of past OR future Camino
Ride Camino in April....from Porto
Hi there....could some one please help me with the following topics,,

1. My wife and myself wish to take 2 bikes from Santagio de Compestela to Porto either with us on public transport or some other method in April....
2. Where can we hire 2 bikes 2 bikes plus extras in Porto for Appx a week. The cheapest and best options

Thanks for you help....regards phil

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I realize this is an old post but to help anyone who tuned into it, here are my observations. The bus companies are getting very picky about the rules to transport a bike. I saw a guy who had a big hardcore fiberglass bike case being denied shipping in Leon until he broke his bike down and I assume discarded his very expensive shipping container. The least they want is a plastic bag covering the bike and the front tire removed. I was denied entry on a bus in Najera for some unknown reason and told I had to wait for the next bus. It seems each bus company has its own rules and the more bikes the more it may be necessary to reserve a spot for your bike on the bus so you will have a space to ship it.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum