• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Bilbao to Los Arcos

maraja

Time of past OR future Camino
St Jean to Los Arcos (2015)
Los Arcos to Burgos (2016)
Travelling from Bilbao to Los Arcos on April 23 rd & wondering what's the quickest method of transport
Any help or info would be appreciated

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Bus via Logrono takes 3 hours and 15 minutes roughly. See www.Rome2Rio.com for further transport possibilities.

Buen camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Autobuses la Union y Burundesa provides service from Bilbao to Logroño
http://www.autobuseslaunion.com/en/

This doesnt seem to reach Logrono - in October anyway. I travelled from Logrono to Bilbao earlier this year in April by bus ! I think it was Alsa - but google and other searches seem to say that there is no bus service between the two. I am confused.

Most read last week in this forum