• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport from Santiago to Rubiaes

Sonia Camilleri

Time of past OR future Camino
July 2017
Hi ,

I am planning to walk part of the camino Portughes starting from Rubiaes on the 12th July. On the 11th July hopefully I will be arriving at Santiago de Compostela airport at 13:35, and have to travel by train or bus to Rubiaes from where I will start walking. Can anyone give me any help re Transportation since I am really finding it difficult. Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Sonia.

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Hi and welcome.

Take a look here at the rometorio website.

https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Santiago-de-Compostela/Rubiães

Happy preparations. It is doable to travel to Rubiaes although Valenca/ Tui is less complicated.

I am planning to walk part of the camino Portughes starting from Rubiaes on the 12th July.

Hi Sonia, where are you coming from, and why are you flying into Santiago if you want to start walking in Portugal? If you give us some more info, we could maybe assist more .
Jill

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum