• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transportation from santiago to Paris in September

Jacobus

Pilgrim since 2008
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés(2008,09 14)
Del Norte (2011)
Portuguese(2015,2017)
Inglés 2015
Fisterre (2015 17)
Good Thursday afternoon

I apologize if this is not the proper forum for this post. If it isn't perhaps one of the more experienced posters could direct me :?

I have airline reservations from Paris to my home on the 15th of September. I will complete the Camino sometime before that date and hope to perhaps fit in a visit to Fisterre as well. Regardless of all of that I need to be at CDG in Paris before 8 am on September 15th. Flights out of Santiago are extremely expensive. In fact more expensive one way than my return trip Paris and back to North America. Does anyone have any suggestions on a less expensive mode to get me back to Paris on a train or bus?

Thank you

Jacobus (James)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Jean-Marc

Merci beaucoup. I'll give it a try right away and let you know how it turns out!

Merci encore

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum