• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Trinidad de Arre

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
On my first Camino in 2006, I stayed in many very memorable places.
One was the single room albergue at Uterga - one bunkbed. Our fellow pilgrim, a lady from Mexico, and I shared the bunkbed. Joe slept on the floor on a mat we found under the bed.
Another was at Trinidad de Arre on the right as soon as you cross the bridge.
They had a room just for couples, and another one for snorers!
Is that place still in service?
Has anyone stayed there recently?
Just curious.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I'm not sure if it is the same place but I stayed in this historical albergue in Trinidad de Arres in 2016.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Thanks. I just wondered if anyone had stayed there recently and if it had changed much.
I remember it being a wonderful place with a really nice backyard to rest in.

Stayed there in 2017. The Marist Brothers had left and a very pleasant man was running the albergue. Huge dorm, as I remember. In my book probably one of the better large places. Got there earlyish, which set me up for the walk through Pamplona and on to Puente la Reina.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum