• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Two tickets, Santiago - Piedrafita, 9am, 22 July

wulf

I'm walking the last 100 miles of the Camino Frances (starting at O'Cebreiro) at the end of July with a small group of people that a friend in Madrid is pulling together. Originally there were going to be four of us from England but two have had to drop out and so I'll just be travelling with my brother to the start of our walk.

The timing was such that my friend bought four bus tickets to get us from Santiago to Piedrafita (about 5km from O'Cebreiro) on the same day that I heard the other two weren't able to join us. I can send them back to him to get a 90% refund but I thought I'd hold off for a few days to see if anyone here is wanting to travel all or some of the ALSA bus route at that time to start their own camino.

The two spare tickets are worth about €15 each but I'm happy to pass them on for free if dealing with a fellow peregrino. Please let me know asap so I can make appropriate arrangements if there's no-one who wants them.

Wulf

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum