• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Unwanted deuter futura pro 44 el rucksack for sale £70 includes postage. Paypal payments.

stephen milligan

Time of past OR future Camino
I aim to walk the camino de francis in october 2014.
Have an unwanted deuter futura pro 44 el rucksack. never been used. would suit a taller hiker. £70.00 including p&p. paypal payments only.

Can post abroad and anywhere in uk.

Thankyou

Stephen milligan

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
That's a good deal for only 70 pounds cost brand new.
That pack here in the US goes for about 160 dollars or more.
They look like well made packs.

I have the deuter futura pro 38 and love it to bits. I am a 5 foot 6 female so the 44 would suit a guy. A brilliant pack and very good price.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Have an unwanted deuter futura pro 44 el rucksack. never been used. would suit a taller hiker. £70.00 including p&p. paypal payments only.

Thankyou

Stephen milligan

Thankyou

Stephen milligan

Hi Stephen I am living in Ireland and I would be interested in this if you can include postage for 70

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hello Stephen. Is the Deuter still available by any chance?
Hi Jeffrey,
I am sorry but i sold the deuter rucksack over a year. I hope you find another suitable rucksack.

All the best,

Stephen Milligan.

Most read last week in this forum