• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

updating my profile

Stivandrer

Perambulating & Curious. Rep stravaiging offender
Time of past OR future Camino
I´ve got Camino plans until 2042,
- or till I fall flat on my face, whichever comes first !!
My accont has an error message;
under Personal Details, Caminoes past and future, it says ; please under 100 characters.

But no matter how much I cut it down, it will never accept the changes , even at 81 characters .

I wonder if I should delete and rewrite !??

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
But Ivar, to the original problem; when I indeed try to sanitize my text under my profile picture, even to 80 characters, it protests that it is too long..
so what to do ?

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Done, had to delete all details in this bracket and write new, abbreviated details as you so wish !
Simple....

ahh, anyway it should me more to your liking now, under my picture !
Less is More
nha

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum