• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Valladolid to Pamplona

tyrrek

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
SJPP-SdC (4-5/2011), Ferrol-SdC (9/2011), Pamplona-SdC (3-4/2012), Camino Finisterre (10/2012), Ourense-SdC (5/2014)
Hi All!

Has anyone got up to date info on travel between Valladolid and Pamplona for next week? I've tried the Rail Europe website and it doesn't come up with a suggestion (I have to call their helpline ). I'm sure it's possible and might take a long time but I've got all day to do it. Where might I have to change trains?

Grateful for any advice. Buen Camino!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi,

If you use the RENFE website, enter Valladolid and Pamplona/Iruna as your departure and destination stations and your date of travel, once the search results come back stating no direct trains exist, you can then select the route with a change of trains. I entered next Wed as an example and there were lots of connections mainly via Madrid, Burgos or Palencia. Too many to print here but give it a go and drop me a PM if you get any problems.

Regards
Mig

Brilliant, thanks Mig.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum