• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino VdlP - ZamoraH

jenzinspain

Time of past OR future Camino
[2012][2013] [2014]
Yesterday I had a day off from Hospitalera-ing in Salamanca so I went to Zamora to check it out. What a beautiful city - so much to see. Also had a lovely visit with the very hospitable Hospitera - Ingrid, who gave me coffee and Santiago cake.
The Albergue is comparitively quite luxurious. Salamanca Albergue is next to a beautiful garden though. Both good!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Welcome Jen, I love Salamanca, it is a beautiful city, we visited there again this year. I have not visited Samora but must do so on our next visit to that area.
Buen Camino.

Jen it was such a pleasure to meet you an enjoy a cup of coffee with the last of the cake. After you told me you were coming I made sure we had some left. I can always get more since I will be in Santiago multiple times.

Yes I share your sentiment that Zamora has a rather luxurious albergue...maybe a little bit rubbing off from the Parador next door.

For me this was a perfect first posting....except for the temperatures ♨♨♨...but what else is one to experience in July.

I wish you a wonderful post-hospitalera vacation...and hopefully when we next meet, we take some pictures. ...totally slipped my mind. Ingrid

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum