• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Via Podiensis and Outdoor Active App.

Ge1ert

Time of past OR future Camino
I will
Does anyone here use the Outdoor Active App.? If so, can you recommend a stage-by-stage Via Podiensis set of downloads or that I can save to My Map on the app.?
I have the Cicerone Guide uploaded, but wouldn't mind downloading section by section from a recommended subscriber (who''s uploaded their daily route), on Outdoor Active, if possible.
Thanks.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Just as disclaimer, this app is not as updated as my other apps. It was intended to be finished in March/April of 2020 and since then things have gone as planned. It was published as is and is still very much on my todo list. The maps should be fairly accurate though as this route is not likely to change much.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thanks both. I would still like to know from anyone specifically using the Outdoor Active App., however. If there's anyone please? I use it everywhere and it's excellent for many reasons.
I will be camping.

Most read last week in this forum