This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

video (Bodenaya)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Great clip.
We walked through here in the pouring rain and cold of May 2010. Alejandro gave us a much appreciated mug of coffee each, and we sat under the shelter to drink it.

The snow looks pretty, but I prefer the sunny shots for walking! When I walked the Primitivo, I had spent the previous night in Cornellana so it was too early to stop in Bodenaya. I am going to walk again this May/June and will definitely plan things so as not to miss this special place. Everyone I talked to who had spent the night in the Albergue de Alex en Bodenaya just waxed poetically.

Valeria, aren't you walking the Primitivo again? Maybe we'll coincide -- do you have dates?

Buen camino, Laurie

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
For sure you will not regret stopping in Bodenaya is a very special place where you can breathe the way through and through
A hug and a good way

Most read last week in this forum