• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Virtual tour in 360° off the flowers in the Keukenhof , Lisse (the Netherlands)

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
It's amazing to see it like that, without hoardes of people.
Most their revenue from this year will be lost...I hope they have support to make up for that, so that the show can go on next year.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
So gorgeous, Peter! We have a Holland, Michigan, here in the USA that imitates...still lovely, but I would love to see "the real thing"! Maybe one day, hopefully not just a pipe dream of mine.

What a coincidence! This morning I was looking at some Steampunkers and this was at Magic Fantastik festival at Kurken castle, in Lisse. I had no idea where that was....I google map'd it and found it is just north of Antwerp....They have a big music festival in July, fancy dress of all and any sort is mandatory. Looks like fun. Will it run this year? Unknown.

Nope, the festival is cancelled for this year.
Love this thread. I grew up near Keukenhof and still live close, but I have never been there, nor had I ever heard of this Magic Fantastic Festival. Made a vow to visit, once it is all possible again.
(btw, funny how our sense of distances varies, as Lisse is not really 'just north' of Antwerp - but actually in another country...)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Special. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to revisit this wonderful garden filled with colour and art. Brought back special memories of wandering the Keukenhof for an entire day in 1971.

Most read last week in this forum