• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walk In Beauty: Prayer From The Navajo People

weiho

Wei Ho
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances , September/October 2018
A friend of mine sent me this prayer when I were walking on the Meseta. I would like to share this beautiful prayer with all my fellow pilgrims, especially those who are walking the Way right now!

Buen Camino!
______

In beauty I walk
With beauty before me I walk
With beauty behind me I walk
With beauty above me I walk
With beauty around me I walk
It has become beauty again

Today I will walk out, today everything negative will leave me
I will be as I was before, I will have a cool breeze over my body.
I will have a light body, I will be happy forever, nothing will hinder me.
I walk with beauty before me. I walk with beauty behind me.
I walk with beauty below me. I walk with beauty above me.
I walk with beauty around me. My words will be beautiful.
In beauty all day long may I walk.
Through the returning seasons, may I walk.
On the trail marked with pollen may I walk.
With dew about my feet, may I walk.
With beauty before me may I walk.
With beauty behind me may I walk.
With beauty below me may I walk.
With beauty above me may I walk.
With beauty all around me may I walk.
In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, lively, may I walk.
In old age wandering on a trail of beauty, living again, may I walk.
My words will be beautiful…

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
That is beautiful Weiho! And another of your wonderful pictures too! Is that entering Castrojeriz?

Davey

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful prayer.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
This is such a lovely poem Weiho and the painting below it is absolutely superb....I love it. Thankyou so much for sharing both with us all here on the forum....Camino Blessings my friend.

This is such a lovely poem Weiho and the painting below it is absolutely superb....I love it. Thankyou so much for sharing both with us all here on the forum....Camino Blessings my friend.
Hi Susan, thank you! Yes, the poem is perfect for pilgrims. I took the photo of myself when I approached Castrojeriz, then painted the watercolour from that photo. Thank you for liking it! All the best!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Hi Susan, thank you! Yes, the poem is perfect for pilgrims. I took the photo of myself when I approached Castrojeriz, then painted the watercolour from that photo. Thank you for liking it! All the best!
Thank you for this lovely peaceful painting and the poem.
You have captured ‘la duende del camino’.

Most read last week in this forum