• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walk with me...

Jenine

Time of past OR future Camino
C Frances Sep '18
C Norte Sep '21
C Portugues '22
In exactly one month from today I will begin my 6 week journey across Spain. I started writing a blog 4 months ago in anticipation of sharing my experiences with my family, friends and fellow travellers. At the very least, a diary of my days as a nomad. Cheers to adventure and starting a new chapter, new friends. God be with you.

http://www.camino.hikewithme.world

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen Camino!

Jenine,

It sounds like I might be right on your heels. I begin my Camino from SJPdP on the 5th of September. Buen Camino!

Scott

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Buen Camino !

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Buen camino peregrina!

Jenine,

It sounds like I might be right on your heels. I begin my Camino from SJPdP on the 5th of September. Buen Camino!

Scott

Hi Scott...
Hope you catch up
Buen Camino!
Jenine

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Jenine,

Good Luck!!!

FYI:
Hope you find this helpful.

Cheers,

-jj

Buen camino starting from sjpdp on the 31st of August

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Buen camino! I'll start in St Jean on Monday, 3rd Sept myself!

I walked Camino in 2015. Your superb photography has rekindled it all again........Thank you.....

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I walked Camino in 2015. Your superb photography has rekindled it all again........Thank you.....

Thanks for the kind words...

Glad it helped rekindle your Camino... Maybe do it again????

Cheers,

-jj

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.

Thank you. Great pictures!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Buen Camino! I will be volunteering at the albergue in Roncesvalles when you walk into it. Looking forward to greeting you there after your first fabulous day!

And I’m starting on the 6th. See you there

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Buen Camino! I will be volunteering at the albergue in Roncesvalles when you walk into it. Looking forward to greeting you there after your first fabulous day!

That's great! Can't wait to meet you!
Will be seeing you soon
Jenine

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum