• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking from StJPP April 20th

Debbi

Time of past OR future Camino
StJPP to Roncesvalles April 2019
Hi there. I plan to walk from St JPP to Roncesvalles in Saturday then spend the night in Roncesvalles. I have to be back In Biarritz the night of Sunday the 21st. I see an ALSA bus that leaves Roncesvalles at 3:30 Sunday afternoon. Does anyone know of a) another way to get back to Biarritz, or b) shall I hike part of Day 2 of the camino and back or c) what shall I do with myself all day in Roncesvalles? Thanks!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
There used to be an 8 am bus from Roncesvalles to Pamplona. You could bus from there to Irun, then bus or walk to Hendayne across the border, then bus or train to Biarritz. Likely easier to take a taxi from Roncesvalles back to SJPDP.

Most read last week in this forum