• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Walking in confinement times.

cs_salgueiro

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminho Português – May 2018
Caminho Português – Jun 2019
Like many of you, I saw my Camino postponed…
Since we aren't quite sure when we'll be able to walk freely again I started thinking about making a little book or fanzine about it. This has helped me to walk internally and to remember the way. I'm working a lot with alternative photography techniques applied to draw, mixing with graphite and found-paper collage. I always loved walking and I was fascinated when I start to realize how could I integrate the walking concepts into my work. I'm still not sure what to do but these works have made me travel, in these days of confinement.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Nice! Strangely similar to a famous Norwegian painting: What's behind the next hills? Maybe Cirauqui? Painting made in 1900.

wow! thanks for the reference! I didn't know about that painter, I'll search a little bit about. I love to collect artworks about walking One of my favourites is the eternal "Wanderer" by Caspar D. Friedrich.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Right-click articles to translate from Norwegian.

His work is impressive. Thank you so much for the links!